Tax Question



My wife owns property though she is a housewife. Home loan is being paid off from my bank account.

The financial service provider created loan account as both names.

Can I claim tax benefits? If Yes, then what is the process?

in progress 0
VH 1 month 1 Answer 21 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. You can Avail deduction half of Amount  principal of loan in 80C limit upto 150000

    as well as you can also avail deduction in House property in Sec 24(b) on intrest on loan


    For more detail information please feel free to call us


    Tax Clinic

Leave an answer

Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question .