Tax liability for investment under Son’s name



I am a retired employee and have invested a part of my savings under my son’s name. My son is a student aged 20 years, with no other sources of income.

Do earnings from my son’s investment get added to my earnings for the purpose of computation of income tax?


My son can independently file his return and pay tax as applicable?

Appreciate your support.



Madhav 3 weeks 0 Answers 6 views 0

Leave an answer

Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question .