ITC & Return


Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .


I have a service centre where I provide in warranty service for a Mobile Company.
Company billed me GST invoice for the spare parts to replace the faulty parts to the in warranty handsets against the job sheet I maintain in my workshop.
But I don’t sell the parts , I only replace the parts & Faulty party sent to the company.
Now my query is
1. Can I claim ITC for the spare part billed to me by the company & how can I show consumption of those parts in my return.

GST - Input tax credit Shiv14nov 2 years 0 Answers 448 views 0

Leave an answer

Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question. Please Login to answer this question.