Income Tax on Foreign Income


Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .


Q 1. Does Payment Received from foreign university is taxable in India?
I am a resident of India and work from India for a foreign university.

Q 2. If it is taxable then as per tax law of India, total tax calculated by me is around 4 lac against income of 20lac from foreign. Is there any way to reduce this tax amount

Income Tax chitraksh 2 weeks 0 Answers 23 views 0

Leave an answer

Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question. Please Login to answer this question.