income tax notice


Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .


hi ,
Ths is regd, a notice my mother got from income tax dept. regd cash deposit of 20 lakhs done by my mother in her account. This amount is totally her savings from her income from tutions as she her daughters are teachers, she saved the amount over a period of time & later on gave that money to her daughter after her marriage to buy house. now income tax dept has send notice regd that money asking to pay tax on that amount.& amount source, how to declare this amount & file IT returns.

Pl. advise.

Income Tax archana 10 months 0 Answers 146 views 0

Leave an answer

Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question. Please Login to answer this question.