How to generate permit by unregistered transporter having gst provisional no.


My name is tikendra singh and I am a transporter without registration, but we had enroll to gst through our service tax provison and also received the provisional id. and as a unregisterd transporter our client is having difficulties to generate the permit. So our client is asking for tin no to appoint as their transporter so now what i hav to do.

in progress 0
Singh Da 4 years 1 Answer 286 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. if you made any interstate supply then you need to required to register under GST.

    for taking road permit you need to get final registration GST No. as soon as possible. Now, TIN no. is not valid.

    For getting GST number you have to get registered at, for getting assistance for obtaining registration contact 011-45084051




Leave an answer

Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question .